BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 26

In order for life,there must be love

"Liking people makes you loose your mind a little"~Girlfriend Material by Melissa Kantor

"Sometimes I love ya.Sometimes you make me blue.Sometimes I feel good.At times I feel used.Lovin' you darlin makes me so confused."~Fallin by Alicia Keys

"I just want us back to the way we were before"~Do I by Luke Bryan

"And I wonder if I ever cross your mind.For me it happens all the time"~Need you now by Lady Antebellum

"And I hate how much I love you boy"~Hate that I love you by Rihanna

"I can't stop loving you"~Half of my heart by John Mayer

"Cause everything you do and words you say,it all takes my breath away"~Two is better than one by Boys like Girls

"Misty morning comes again and I can't help but wish I could see your face"~Superstar by Taylor Swift

"I am trying not to tell you,but I want to.I'm scared of what you'll say"~Fallin for you by Colbie Callat

<3

0 comments: